Questions asked Regarding Immigration to the U.S.

On Behalf of | Sep 16, 2019 | Blog |


The most frequently asked questions according to data collected on the Internet that provides this information.

These are some of the questions asked of the immigration attorney during the appointment or can be found on the internet.

When you consult with an immigration attorney it is important that you are able to understand the attorney.

The attorney must either speak a language you understand or have a competent interpreter that will allow you to understand what the attorney is saying.

Reina & Associates Immigration Attorneys speak English, Spanish, French, and Italian, Portuguese, .

Call us today with your case and feel free to speak in your native language.

· What is a legal Permanent Resident?

· What is the Resident’s card?

· What does “bona fide” mean?

· What do the letters USCIS stand for?

· What does biometric screening involve?

· Can I be denied a Permanent Resident’s card?

· Am I allowed to work in the U.S. while I am waiting to receive my Resident’s card?

· What is the Visa Bulletin?

· How can I request a residents’ card through marriage?

· How long do I have to be married to apply for a Green Card?

· What documents do I need to apply for a Permanent Resident card through marriage

· Difference between a fiancée visa and resident card through marriage?

· How long does the resident’s card take to be approved?

· What is a K-1 visa?

· What is the cost of a Permanent Residents visa?

· Income required before applying for residence through marriage?

· Who can assist me during my interview if I do not speak English?

· Can I visit my fiancé in the U.S. during this procedure?

· Deportation, Naturalization, Citizenship, Fiancée Visas. U Visas, Family Visas. VAWA Visas.

Never hire an attorney that you have not spoken with.

Speaking with an experienced immigration attorney in your own language, who is able to give you legal advice, is the first step when dealing with any immigration issue.

An experienced attorney authorized to practice immigration law in Dallas, throughout Texas, can assure that your case moves forward as quickly as possible and is handled correctly.