Immigration Help When You Need It Most
- Immigration and Nationality 95%
A native of Amarillo, Texas, Mr. Earthman graduated from West Texas A & M University (summa cum laude), with a business degree, and from Texas Tech University School of Law (cum laude). He has been a member of the State Bar of Texas since 2007, and has been admitted to the U.S. District Court for teh Northern District of Texas.
Even before joining Reina & Bates, Mr. Earthman practiced immigration and nationality law almost exclusively. He represented clients before the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services as well as before U.S. Consulates. He has also appeared on behalf of numerous clients before Immigration Courts nationwide. Mr. Earthman has successfully handled many cancellation of removal cases for permanent and non-permanent residents, withholding of removal claims, VAWA cancellation of removal, adjustment of status application, and NACARA cases. He has also tried numerous TPS de novo claims successfully, and has also represented numerous clients before the Board of Immigration Appeals. He is fluent in Spanish.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi
- West Texas A&M, Canyon, Texas
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Business
- Supreme Court of Texas, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2007
- Law Office of Manuel Solis, Associate Attorney
- Whittenburg Law Firm, Associate Attorney, 2007 to 2009
- State Bar of Texas, 2007